Tuesday 10 May 2011

Tilda in the Jungle

What a terrible day I had yesterday. I didnt post because I had had a nasty reaction to some shell fish I'd eaten on Sunday. Not a pretty site and no sympathy.

So today I am going to post the card I should have posted yesterday. I am going to enter this card into the Just Magnolia challenge Anything Goes and Diva's by Design

Tilda in the Jungle.


I decided to go for a step card this time as I haven't done one in ages. I started off with an A4 piece of card and then cut it using a template. I'm please with the way it came out but it did take me absolutely ages to colour and assemble. I'll list the card ingredients at the bottom of the post. 

Here's a close up of the cute little monkey.

The flowers are Shabby Chic by magnolia which I've tweaked a bit with an embossing tool.

Wow this waterfall background takes some colouring I can tell you. I have made the waterfall twinkle with some stickles. 


Card Recipe:

Take one sewing machine and all of the following to make one card!

Magnolia stamps used
Jungle Tilda
Large monkey
Waterfall Background
Shabby Chic flowers
Flower vine (not sure what it's called)
Bon Voyage Ticket Stub

All of the above purchased from Sir Stampalot

The papers are Madeline by K&Company
A scrap of cotton lace by Hero Arts
Sentiment by Craftwork Cards
Some Scraps of recycled brown paper for the leaves and behind the sentiment
Bazzil green card

Copic's
E11,E21,E00,E000,E37,E35,E33,E31,R20,E99,E97,E95,Y28,Y26,Y27,R89,R85,R83,R81
and as many different greens as you can lay your hands on.


Please leave a comment it would be very much appreciated.

Jayne
x

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, what a stunning card. There is so much detail on it and perfectly coloured. Thanks for joining us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

Janie Printz said...

What an amazing card. Love all the detail you've added to this little cutie. Wonderful work.
Janie

Debby said...

Jayne, your card is fabulous! The cloloring is excellent and all the wonderful details are great. Hugs

Jacq said...

Hi Jayne,
This is just absolutely Fabulous!!! Love the Tilda image, the jungle scene looks fantastic, love the colour scheme, the layout looks fab too. Coloured beautifully.Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck.
Hugs Jacqui xxxxx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...