Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bubbles and Hugs

Good evening every one.
Another late one I'm afraid. It's been all go at work and I've been absolutely flat out trying to catch up with deadlines. Not to mention last minute nerves with my son who is taking his SAT's exams at the moment. Right on to tonight card:

I made this one to enter the Little Claire Challenge 6 Sketch.

Bubbles and Hugs.

Pictures are not very good tonight I am afraid.
The layout of the card is from the Little Claire sketch. I have used self adhesive DCWV papers throughout with just a smattering of perlised card from Craftwork cards. The bubbles have been enhanced with stickles for added sparkle. The stamp used is Dream a Little Dream by Little Claire.

This cute little rosette I make myself with tulle, organza ribbon and a pearl brad


 I'm forever blowing bubbles.


 Card Recipe.
Papers DCWV
Hugs to you stamp Hero Arts
White card stock and Pearlised Craftwork Cards
Pink Ribbon and pearls from stash
Tulle from Crafts u Love
Stamp from Little Claire
Copics
b97,b95,b93,E11,E21,E00,E000,R20,R85,R83,R81,E57,E55,E53,E51,E37,E35,E33,E31

Please leave a comment I do appreciate it

Jayne
x

4 comments:

Gaynor said...

A beautiful card......your combination of colours and stunning shading of the Little Claire stamp is fab. Thank you for joining Little Claire in our blog challenge. xxGaynor LCDT

Debby said...

Jayne, your card is very, very cute. Love the flower alot. Image is darling, wouldn't be wonderful to just sit and blow bubbles...lol.
Hugs.

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous card and coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire for our blog challenge. Carol S. xx LCDT

Dolly Daydreams said...

Your are indeed a whizz with those copics , gorgeous colouring and such a lovely card.

Marie

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...