Saturday 14 May 2011

Ballerina

Good evening everyone.
I have gone a little bit Lilli of the Valley mad today. I had a whole pile of stamps that I hadn't inked and decided that it was about time they saw the light of day. So without further adue here is today's first Lilli card. I hope you like it.

Ballerina
I am going to enter this card in the stamp something challenge.

I love this little ballerina stamp she reminds me of my daughter at ballet class when she was small.

I love this colour combination.
The papers are from My Minds Eye and DCWV. The heart I embossed with about 8 layers of different coloured embossing powders finishing with clear over dusky pink with a dusting of gold.

I raided my jewellery making kit to make the stick pink from a bead cap and some pearls. the flowers are from my stash with leaves make with a Martha Stewart Punch.

In side the card.


Card Recipe.

Paper My Minds Eye
Card Die cuts With a View Mariposa block colours
Flowers and ribbon from stash
Lace die from Magnolia
Swirl die Marianne dies
Martha Stewart Punch
Chipboard Heart
Embossing powers
Stickles
Copics
E11,E00,E000,E37,E35,E33,E31,R85,R83,R81
E55,E53,E51,E50,C3

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think.


Jayne
x

No comments:

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...