Thursday 5 May 2011

Just Magnolia and Hanglar Challenge - Buttons, Bows and Bling


I would like to enter the Magnolia/Hanglar only Buttons bows and bling Challenge with this card.

My husband encouraged me to enter this challenge. He saw the card that I had just made and decided that it was just right and that I should stop dithering and have a go. He then promptly tried to steal it for his mum's Birthday!!!!!!!!!!. I wasn't having any of it and made him choose another.




This is a very simple card but I think it turned out well (it's hard too judge your own work).
Any way the image has been coloured with Copic's onto craftwork smooth card and distress using Antique Linen Distress Inks. The paper is Linen Closet by DCWV. I love this paper it is so fresh and works well for boy's cards as well as for girl's . I think the button may have come from one of my husbands jumpers. I'm sure he won't miss it.

Card Recipe.
Papers linen closet by DCWV
White Card stock Craftwork Card
Button (from my husbands jumper)
Magnolia Lace Die
Pearls, crystals and ribbon from stash
Flower from Art base in Hornchurch
Copic Markers

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous love your colour choice and the design, big hugs love pops x x x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...