Wednesday 7 November 2012

Jelly Pip

Good morning, wasn't yesterday cold! I am sure that on the way home from work I felt snow......

Right onto the real reason that that I am here this morning, It's time for a new challenge over at Diva's  by Design and this time we want to see something CUTE. Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Joanna Sheen. 


For my DT card I have inked up a stamp that I have had for while now but have never taken her out of the draw! (Thats really bad isn't it?) Her name is Jelly Pip by Sugar Nellie. I have teamed her up with some of my last sheets of Portobello road by paper mania. I have really enjoyed using these papers and when I bought them it was..... I like then what can I use then with?#


The card base is by Craftwork cards. I have zig zag stitched around the edge to give another dimension and of course I just had to use one of my new favorite flowers made with my Cricut. The frames have been cut using Nesties and the image coloured with Copic's. The lace and ribbon are from my ever growing stash


Thanks for Stopping by 
Hugs
Jayne






16 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

Berry said...

No Jayne it is not bad that you have never inked her do you know how many stamps I have that have never got out of the packets!!!! It really shouldn't be allowed, I even have some simply sassys never inked (sigh) and lets not even mention the magnolias! I love your card this is def cute with fab clean colours hugs Rebekah xx

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my word Jayne~
This is just so darn adorable, love every inch of your card from the images to the details.... So so pretty...
Wink wink on this one!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jayne x

Vicky said...

Sweetie I'm the same i brought the whole range & still not used them. This is gorgeous I sooooooooo love the colours.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anne-Marie said...

Did you say "SNOW"?.....yaaaaaay! Bring it on....love the stuff! Okay, calmin' down now....and your cute girlie looks fab on those papers! I've got some of those left, and haven't known what to do with 'em, so I'm pinching....ahem...borrowing your idea, very soon. ;P

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the fab papers!
Helen x

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, another glorious card - super cute image (I debated buying her but I'm not sure about the skipping rope) and you've coloured her wonderfully!

I think you'd probably have a pink fit if you ever saw how many un-inked stamps I've got!! Oh and unused stash, well lets just not go there!

Sarah

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Jayne, she's adorable.
Wendy xx

Anita said...

Beautiful card Jayne and that image is so adorable. I love the Pips!

Unknown said...

Hello Jayne, its lovely to see your blue bracelet photo appear in my comment box , I do hope you are well, I have had a peek at your work I have misses , wow your Dt cards are just amazing and this card here is so gorgeous I love all the details well done sweetie . biggest hugs Elaine

DesignerDiva said...

This is beautiful Jane - just perfect!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with a drawer full of un inked stamps lol won't stop me from buying though!
Hugs Laurie xx

Ellen Taylor said...

Such a sweet image and colored so wonderfully! Fab card! I think we all have a ton of stamps that have never been inked. My daughter has threatened to call the Hoarder's TV program and show them my stamp room~EEK! Love your card!

Mary J said...

OH I love this honey - such gorgeous use of papers with that fab image!

Sandy said...

Hey Jayne - there is something about the name Eskimo Frosting that makes me think delicious!! And your card is just that. Love the lace and the flower and the image is so very cute.
sandy

Daniele said...

another gorgeous creation Jayne
hugs

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...