Friday 23 November 2012

Christmas Tilda

Well thank heaven its Friday because I am definitely in need of a lay in!!!!! Friday also means another fabby challenge at Stampin for the weekend. Our theme this time is Texture. Just add something with texture to your card recipe and enter our challenge.  Our sponsor this time is in2stamps.


 For my DT card I have used a Magnolia Christmas stamp from the 2010 collection I think. I have coloured her using my Copic's. The gorgeous quirky Christmas tree die I bought from the Glitter pot at the weekend. I dont think that you can tell from the photography but there is quite a lot of depth to this card. I have used foam pads under each layer. The lace and ribbon are from my stash of bits and bobs.
Card Recipe
white card stock for the base
Magnolia Christmas papers
The embossed frame is from craftwork cards
Die cut Christmas trees cut using a  Doohickey
Magnolia Christmas tree stamp
Not sure what Tilda is called
Magnolia north pole stamp
Copic's
Stickles
ribbon and lace from stash 

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne




11 comments:

Doreen said...

A beautiful card...lovely image and details.xxx

Mary J said...

A very sweet fresh card, Jayne! Love the touches of glitter and your colouring is gorgeous!

Chrissy said...

This is so gorgeous Jayne, love the soft colours and fabulous image and colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Jayne I want to thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog. I absolutely adore this little beauty Jayne, that image of Tilda and the wonderful soft colour of the card design is super.
hugs
lorraine x

Anne-Marie said...

Jayne, this is a stunner! Everything about your creation is just gorgeous...love it!

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh this is beatuiful Jayne, and isn't she gorgeous! Love it! Judy x

Faye said...

This is a really beautiful card Jayne. The image is fab and looks great with all the textures you have added. X

June Nelson said...

Aw this is just sooo gorgeous sweetie loving your little tilda scene really christmassy and beautiful big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Crafteezee said...

Ahhh gorgeous, love this image and decorated beautifully.
Hugs Tracy x

Danderella said...

Wow! This is absolutely gorgeous! Those little trees with the sparkly snow, the wonderfully coloured image...the whole thing is fabulous. Love it.

Danielle

Shelby said...

That is the sweetest stamp and your coloring looks marvelous. Beautiful lace and ribbon. Love this card.

Shelby

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...