Friday 7 December 2012

let it snow

I am so sorry scheduled post just did not happen and I have only just got in. It should have posted 9am this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Good morning everyone and welcome to another Stampin for the weekend challenge. This time the challenge is Let is Snow. Simply use a snowy image or create a snow scene on your project. Our sponsors this time is Simon Says Stamp.


For my DT card I have used a Lili of the Valley image. Isn't he cute?


I have really kept it very simple as this card was commissioned for a little boy called Oscar by his grandma.
The papers are from my stash and I have had them so long that I dont remember who they are by, which is a shame because I love them so much. The stamp is delivering the present by Lili of the valley and I have coloured him using copics. The gorgeous snow flake I got in a pack of 6 for 50p and the sentiment is computer generated.
Do pop over to see my team mates and spread the love
Any way thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne


13 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Claveh said...

This is such a lovely card, looks like he is going home for Christmas, very nice. xxx

Mary J said...

Beautifully coloured Jayne and love the shine!

Sandy said...

Cute as can be - I love the colors and the paper and especially your coloring and design. LOTV images just cannot be beat!!!
Happy Holidays
Sandy

Unknown said...

Hi Jayne, what a sweet image - perfectly coloured! - and really lovely card. The snowflake is a fab touch as well.

Sarah

PS - Thanks for the kind comment on my blog as well, sorry it's taken me ages to reply!

Kirsty said...

Hi he sure is a cutie with your colouring !! Love your frame and snowflake I am sure Oscar will love it :D

Inkypinkydelights said...

Wel i just love everything about this card! Lovely! Judy x

June Nelson said...

Aw this is sucha cutie love it hunnie big huggies June xxx

Shelby said...

He is definitely a cutie! Your coloring looks fantastic and love the silver you've used.

Shelby

Wishcraft said...

Lovely image and your colouring looks fabulous. Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Bridie said...

Fabulous colouring

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Vicky said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous love the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Jenny said...

What a cutie. Love this stamp, such pretty colouring! Jen x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...