Monday 8 July 2013

Wendy

OMG I have just notice that I did not post my SFTW blog. To all my teamies I am so sorry. I thought I had scheduled it on Friday morning. I had a family BBQ to organise over the weekend so have only just checked my blog!

The challenge this fortnight is a Pink & Green / Photo inspiration.
 Our generous sponsor is Saturated Canary. 


Front

Side

Other Side

For my card I have gone for my Tilda stack of papers again as the colours are just perfect for this challenge. The gorgeous image is Wendy which is of course by Saturated Canary coloured with my trusty Copics's. 

I have thrown a whole host of dies at this one which are
Lala Land - Banner die
Nesties - plain oval
Nesties - Scalloped oval
Die-namics - Small and large bow die
I thought about adding some rolled roses but this was probably just a step too far so I restrained myself!

Any do pop over to the blog and check the design teams work, it is really quite stunning.

Hugs
Jayne

10 comments:

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful card Jayne, your colouring is awesome!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, fab image.x

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. The image is adorable and I love the design, papers and the fab bow.
Hugs Sharon x

Creations by Shirl said...

Wow what a gorgeous card, love the color combos on your card....

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - stunning colouring and that bow is beautiful!
Debs xx

Doreen said...

simply beautiful. Love the colour combo and th eimage is adorable
Hugs
Doreen xx

sue w. said...

Hi Jayne, this is gorgeous. Fab colouring and love the bows.
Hugs Sue W.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jayne I love your design and the papers are gorgeous as is the image and colouring....
Mandy x

Berry said...

Lol don't worry Jayne! Fairly fequently I have no idea what is going on I'm sure one day I will meet myself going around in circles! This is awesome sweetie hugs Rebekah xx

Sandy said...

So precious and beautifully colored. Perfect in pink with very pretty papers. Love that bow!!
sandy

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...