Wednesday 27 March 2013

Wonder Woman

It's time for a new fabulous challenge over at Diva's by Design. The theme this time is to used metal on your project. Ourfabulous sponsor for this weeks challenge is Vanna Bea.

For my card I have decided to use Wonder Woman which can be purchased from Vanna Bea Here




Being wonder woman I decided that I had to go with the traditional red,white and blue and of course lots of stars. The papers are My Minds Eye Complete Boy. I have coloured my image using Copic markers. The large metal brad and the little blue stars I found in my bits and bob's box.




Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne

6 comments:

Mary J said...

What a brilliant card, Jayne! I love the papers with her and the stars are fab! Beautifully coloured too!

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jayne. Your colouring is wonderful and I love the papers and details.
Sue xx

Jenny said...

Wow what a fabby card! Jen xxx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the image and perfect papers!
Helen x

Kelly said...

Your image rocks and the papers are perfect for her. Wonderful card.
Hugs Kelly

Wishcraft said...

Great image and the papers are perfect for her, fab card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...