Wednesday 17 September 2014

Anything but a card

Good afternoon fellow bloggers and welcome to another fabulous challenge over at
 Divas by Design.
Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Crafty Devils. To enter this challenge just show us any of your creations that are not cards "Anything but a Card"

Now I have to say that I struggle with the anything but a card challenges so I decided to go easy on myself and produce a tag for Christmas.

 
 
Card Recipe 
Image - Magnolia
25th stamp - Magnolia
Die cut bauble - Dream Cottage
Patterned papers - First Edition
Distress Markers
 
The Divas team have some gorgeous inspiration for you this week so do make sure you pay them a visit.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Jayne


1 comment:

craftinka said...

Hi Jane that is a lovely tag I love the die cut with the dove! Hugs, Justyna (craftinka)xxx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...