SFTW

Its challenge time again at SFTW where the challenge this time is for anything back to school related. Don't forget only 1 entry and you must use a stamp or a digi on your project.
We have a fabulous sponsor for you in the form of



I have made acute little note book for my project.
The image is 2 sisters back to school which has been kindly provided by our sponsor.
The pages I cut using my Cricut and the elegant edges cartridge.
For the binding I used my Zutter.

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne

Comments

Doreen said…
This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx
Anita said…
Love the notebook and your coloring is beautiful.
Sandy said…
Splendid notebook Jayne and I love the two sweet sisters. Wonderful!
sandy
Sue B said…
This is gorgeous Jayne! what a fab image and your colouring is beautiful !! I love the shape and the school letters! :-)
Hope you have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs Sue xx
Teresa said…
Beautiful card Jayne, gorgeous images.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
hugs Teresa xx

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but a card

Baby Fairy Bee