Monday, 10 October 2011

Christmas on the moon

Not sure what has come over me today but here's another post and then I am off to finish my teddy Bo card.

I love this Lili of the valley stamp so much. The photo seems to have a bit of a yellow tone about it. I am not sure why it probably just mean that I need to brush up my photographic skills a bit more!!! any way the colours are much more crisp in real life.


Right down to business. The papers are are from a stack by dove craft called Noel. I was really impress with these papers as I got them on special for £2.99. A bit of a bargain I thought. I ran a bit of picket fence around the edges but I am not sure if it works. The metal corner is from Wild Orchid crafts. the sentiment is from a stamp set by wild rose studios. The cute little buttons I found in my stash.

 I have coloured the stamp using copics.

I hope you like it 
Jayne
x

11 comments:

sarah-Jane said...

Lovely card. You could enter it into the Wild Orchid challenge, this week it's a Christmas theme. xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Jayne,just love the image and beautiful colouring.Really lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Pop's Cards said...

soo beautifull sweetie hugs pops x

Lisa Jane said...

This is so cute .. beautiful image and gorgeous papers
Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight for our button challenge
Lisa x

Rebekah said...

This is so pretty love the image. Thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Sarah said...

Hi Jayne, this one is just gorgeous! The image is beautiful and beautifully coloured. Well done you getting a start on your Christmas cards, I've only made a couple so far - as always I'll rush around at the last minute!! Sarah

loriete said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it at WOC!

Hugs,
Loreta

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Jemima's Jems said...

gorgeous card Jayne, lovely image and stunning colours

sue
xx

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw lovely card, think the image is gorgeous and love the colouring, hugs Liz xx

Jacq said...

Hi there,
Absolutely Gorgeous Card!!! Love the image, the dps, the colour scheme is perfect. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...