Christmas in August

hola ¿cómo estás? justo detrás del caribe soleado .................

View from my room

Sorry I thought I was still on holiday! I have just had a lovely 2 weeks with the family in the sunny Dominican Republic. It is such a beautiful Island that I am definitely going to put it on my list for another visit.

Any way onto the important part........................
We have a new challenge at Diva's by Design for you today. The theme is Christmas in August. The lucky winner of this challenge will receive a Surprise package.


For my card I decided to use the last of the My Minds Eye Christmas papers matted onto a circular card
Cut with my Cricut. The image is a Gorjuss girl coloured with Copic's.

Dies used:
Christmas trees - Dohicky die
Flowers - Memory box
Snow flake boarder - memory box
ovals - Nesties

Just a sprinkling of glitter to give the festive feel!

 side view
other side

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Jayne


Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,fabulous image and details.xxx
debby4000 said…
Oh this is absolutely gorgeous.
luv
Debby
Sandy said…
Hey Jayne - I am so glad you had a good vacation. Your Christmas card is delightful and I do love that image!
Sandy
So sweet, love the shape, the image is gorgeous and your colouring is fabulous
Lindsay xx

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but a card

Baby Fairy Bee