The White Rabbit

Hello bloggers.....Thank goodness its Friday that's all I can say. It's been a bit of a week for me. I had oral surgery at the hospital on Monday and am only just starting to feel human again.  I had a botched root canal treatment a few years ago and had infection after infection. The hospital had to remove the tooth and then scrape the infection from my jaw bone. Not pleasant I can tell you. Any way enough moaning the worst is over and the really good thing is that there is a new challenge over at Stampin for the weekend to take my mind off it.................................

The challenge is feeling floral. So anything with flowers really.....The challenge will run for 3 weeks and is being sponsored by In 2 Stamps. The winner will be selected at random.

Ok so this is my offering

 
I have used a Gorjuss girl image called the White Rabbit (hence the title) I coloured her up using Copic's with a little bit of glaze on the watch face. The papers I am really pleased with, They are a K&Co self adhesive mat stack which I found at Hobby Craft. The cute little sun flower was cut using my Cricut and cartridge walk in my garden. The ribbon is from my stash. The metal sentiment was a real bargain, absolutely free on a magazine a couple of years ago.

Do take a mosey around my fabulous team mates blogs as they have some great inspiration projects for you.

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs
Jayne

Comments

Joey said…
EEEEEEK Jayne that sounds really painful, glad you are begining to feel better, your card is absolutely gorgeous. Joey x
Doreen said…
Love your gorgeous card,fabulous image and details.xxx
Dawn said…
Love this Jayne. Hope your feeling better x
Sue - bearhouse said…
This is gorgeous Jayne. I love the sweet image and you have coloured her beautifully. The colours and layout are fabulous too.
I hope you are feeling better soon, sounds really nasty!

Sue
Anita said…
Beautiful card Jayne - lovely coloring. So glad you are feeling better, that sounds like a very painful procedure :(
Absolutely stunning, love the image and and your colouring is amazing, just so beautiful
Lindsay xx
Tracy said…
Yeoow! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. I'm glad you were able to craft a little cause this card is amazing. I love the GG images and the little sunflower is such a cute embellie. Feel better Jayne! Hugs!
Sandy said…
Jayne this is really beautiful! I love the colors first of all and you wonderful flower. I love the design work you did with this and that very cute image!
sandy
Judith said…
Gorgeous card Jand and so beautifully colored - love the paper- as for the tooth - I don't even want to think about that!! X
Mary J said…
So beautiful Jayne! Love that layout!
angelwhispers said…
Hi Jayne gosh I hope you are feeling much better its doesn't sound nice at all and no one likes the dentist at the best of times so to have to go into hospital I do feel for you!!!

Loving your card the image is beautifully coloured and looks perfect on your design! Chanelle xxx
June Nelson said…
Aw sweetie what a stunner of a card love this one big huggies June xxxxxxxxxxxx
Kathryn said…
I love this image xx great make xx

Popular posts from this blog

Anything but a card

Baby Fairy Bee