Tuesday 6 September 2011

Christmas in August

Good evening every one. What a horrible day it has been here in London. My garden gazebo is no more, completely ripped to shreds and all over the garden. Oh  well I suppose this means winter is on its way, only 109 days until Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and because Christmas is fast approaching us I decided to join in the Christmas in August challenge over at Div a's by Design.


I brushed of my favourite Lili christmas stamp that I bought last year and coloured her with Copic's. I'm not sure if you can tell from the photo but to give that extra Christmas bling I have used gold paint on the gift bag.
The papers where scraps from last year also so not sure where they came from. The charms I have had in my stash for quite some time and the shop that they came from has sadly closed down.

  Copic colours used
R29,R27,R24,R22,R20
E53,E51,E50,W7,W5,W3,W1
Paper lace die is by Magnolia

I am really please with this hand made flower. It is a sizzix die of different shaped petals. I cut the petals from Bazzil card and then spritzed with Cosmic shimmers, scrunched the shapes up in a ball and then unfurled them and shaped using a ball tool and an embossing mat.
Challenges

Hope you like it 

Jayne
x

5 comments:

Anita said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love that sweet image and your papers are so pretty. The little charms are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining the Divas challenge.

Mary J said...

Wasn't it just awful weather, Jayne? Sorry about your gazebo :(

What a fab card - the embellishing is perfect!

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Sandra said...

Beautiful card and your flower is stunning!!
Hugs
Sandra x

Sue said...

A fabulous card Jayne. I've only got one LOTV stamps at the moment, but think I will treat myself to some when I go to the NEC in November. They are so cute. Love the flower too. Sue.x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...