Sunday 28 August 2011

6 weeks summer holidays almost over

Hi every one its been a long time between posts for me. I suppose that's what happens when the summer hols comes along and your little darlings need all of your attention.

We have had a great time this year though so mustn't grumble. We have been exploring the the jungles of Mexico and sampling the delights of Cenote swims. My son cant wait to tell all his school friends that he climbed the Pyramid of Coba and walked a Mayan football pitch.

My son discovering the delights of scuba


Grand Cenote

I really enjoyed my time here and the water was beautiful and cool.


Mayan villager near Coba making tortillas


This is the tallest pyramid at Coba called Nohoch Mul and it stands over 138 feet.


Hopefully I should be able to post a couple of cards later so see you all soon

Jayne
x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Wow Jayne, what a fab place to visit, it looks and sounds amazing. I'm not very adventurous myself (a bit of a home bird), but love to see where other people venture off too. Sue.x

Jewellery making, creativity and a whole lot of rambling.................

So its been quite some time since I posted anything here and although I still love card making I haven't made anything for about 3 years...